Buy Online with Bitcoins
- Sign up online or download mobile apps and create a Bitcoin wallet with : Coinbase or Coinmama, Paxful.com etc that’s if you do not have a once setup yet.
- Go to your account settings and add payment method (Credit/Debit card, Bank Account, PayPal)
- Convert your checkout amount to bitcoins, then send bitcoins to the wallet address You’ll get after you submit your order on the website.
- Notify us via email with a visible picture or screenshot of the transaction page once the transaction is complete.
How To Buy Bitcoin Online
Pay with Cash in Person:
- How to buy bitcoin online. You can meet someone in your area who wants to sell Bitcoin. They’ll accept cash or sometimes gift cards or special debit cards.
One of the simplest and most effective ways to buy Bitcoin without leaving a digital footprint is to use cash and to do it in person. There are several peer-to-peer marketplaces such as LocalBitcoins and Paxful that can connect you to people in your area who are willing to sell Bitcoin for cash. Some buyers also accept gift cards or prepaid debit cards as a means of payment.
how to buy bitcoin with credit CARD
2. Bitcoin ATMs
Bitcoin ATMs, also known as BTMs, serve a different purpose than traditional ATMs. Instead of allowing customers to withdraw funds, BTMs enable users to buy Bitcoin and other altcoins by exchanging cash.
The transaction is processed through the blockchain and the purchased cryptocurrency is sent to the user’s wallet through a QR code. If you don’t want to use your Bitcoin wallet, the BTM can generate a paper wallet for you that you can import a private key from, allowing you to send the Bitcoin anywhere you like.
There are over 38,000 BTMs spread out across 81 countries, with a majority located in the United States. However,
Use a Bitcoin ATM:
- Instead of getting cash, these machines let you buy Bitcoin with cash. The Bitcoin goes into your digital wallet using a special code. Some machines can even make a paper code for you.
While many BTMs have become subject to regulations, there are still a handful that allow users to buy Bitcoin anonymously with cash. You can visit Coin ATM Radar to locate a BTM near you, and to check for any KYC requirements.
how to buy bitcoin on cash app
3. Decentralized exchanges
These are special places where you can trade Bitcoin directly with others. You don’t need to share personal info.
Decentralized exchanges (DEXs) are peer-to-peer exchanges that allow you to trade Bitcoin without the need for a centralized authority. This means that you can purchase and sell bitcoin anonymously without having to provide any personal information.
Some popular DEXs that allow users to trade Bitcoin without having to verify their identity include Uniswap, 0x Protocol, Bisq, and Hodl Hodl. Keep in mind that these platforms may have limited liquidity compared to centralized exchanges.
4. Cash by mail
Mail Cash for Bitcoin:
- Some platforms let you buy Bitcoin by sending cash in the mail. They charge a small fee and release the Bitcoin once they get your cash.
Platforms like BitQuick allow users to buy Bitcoin by mailing cash to the seller. Charging a 2% fee, the platform acts as an intermediary, releasing the Bitcoin to the buyer once the cash has been received and verified.
- Use Brokers with Prepaid Cards:
- You can buy Bitcoin without showing ID by using prepaid cards. Some services, like SimpleSwap and eToro, help with this.
By using prepaid debit cards and a broker that does not require identification, it is possible to buy Bitcoin anonymously. For example, P2P services like SimpleSwap accept prepaid cards from Bitcoin buyers without them needing to register first. eToro also helps facilitate anonymous Bitcoin buying by allowing users to fund payment methods like PayPal with a prepaid card.
If you need more help, feel free to get in touch with us.